The last thing you want to experience on a hot Vegas summer day is an AC that isn’t working properly. If your AC system is getting old, it may be more beneficial for you to replace it rather than repair an old unit that isn’t very efficient. When you’re replacing your AC unit, you want to make sure you are going to be covered if you should run into any problems with it in the future. This is where a good AC warranty will come into play. Hal Mechanical is here to talk about the importance of an AC warranty and how you can protect yours.
How an AC Warranty Can Benefit You
Anytime you’re making a purchase that is this big, you want to make sure you aren’t doing it again anytime soon. Replacing your AC is no small task. This is why getting a good warranty is going to be so important. You can then breathe a little easier when you know that anything that could possibly go wrong with it will be covered. You can usually plan on the unit coming with a warranty of some sort. Some of them are going to be better than others. There are some HVAC companies that will also offer warranties that come with their end of the install as well. This can help you take the necessary steps to protect your investment. Here are some things you should look for in an AC warranty.
– Length of AC Warranty: You will want to know how long your coverage is going to last. Make sure you get a warranty that will cover a significant portion of the unit’s lifespan which is usually 10-15 years.
– AC Warranty Coverage: You want to know exactly what the warranty is going to cover. Preferably, you are going to want one that covers both labor and parts. Some warranties won’t cover both.
– AC Warranty Fees: Beware of the fine print that comes with some of these warranties. Sometimes, there will be several different processing fees that you will be stuck paying.
How to Protect Your AC Warranty
When it comes to protecting your AC warranty, there are going to be several things that you need to do as a homeowner. You would hate for the warranty to be null and void when you need to use it because you failed to follow these steps. While all warranties are different, there are usually these common requirements.
– Register the unit
– Professional install
– Schedule routine maintenance
– Keep paperwork and receipt of purchase
– Use professionals for any repairs
AC System Services in Aliante, Centennial, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Lone Mountain Village, North LV, Peccole Ranch, Paradise, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
If you’re getting ready to replace your old AC with a new one, you can turn to Hal Mechanical to help you find the right fit for your home. We can go over all the warranty information with you upon install to ensure you know what you need to do to keep it protected. You can rely on us for installation, maintenance and repairs that are needed on your AC unit. Call us today!