Even though we live in the Las Vegas Valley, where the heat can be intense, there is still a need to keep us warm a few months out of the year. Without our furnaces, we would experience a cold, cold winter. If you are experiencing problems with your furnace and are trying to figure out whether or not you should replace it rather than repair it for what seems like the hundredth time, you want to make sure you buy the right furnace. Hal Mechanical is here to talk about how to buy the right furnace for your home so that you can stay warm even when the weather is its coldest.
What Should I Look for when Buying a New Furnace?
There are a couple things that you need to take into consideration when you are choosing the right gas furnace for your home.
– Heating Efficiency: You are going to want the most efficient furnace possible. This can have a large impact on the amount of money that you spend each month to heat your home. You can see a significant savings when you choose a furnace that is energy efficient.
– Furnace Size: The right sized furnace is a big deal as well. If you have one that is too small, you will never quite feel comfortable in your home and your furnace will be working around the clock to try and get you there. With one that is too large, you will be paying more as well because it will be short cycling constantly. Turn to your HVAC professionals to help you find the right sized furnace for your home.
– Furnace Brand: There are some HVAC brands that are built to last longer than others. You will need to do your research when it comes to choosing the right brand that balances both budget and features.
What are the 3 Types of Gas Furnaces?
There are a few different options when it comes to the type of furnace you put in your home.
– Single-Stage Furnace: This is the most budget friendly furnace you can buy. However, when it is on, it is on full blast. There is nothing between off and going full bore.
– Two-Stage Furnace: You can choose between a high and low setting with this type of furnace which can be nice when finding the right temperature balance in your home.
– Modulating Furnace: This is the most expensive furnace you can buy. It will heat your home depending on what the outside and inside air is and will adjust as the room heats up. They are incredibly efficient furnaces, but also the most expensive.
Forced Air Furnace Maintenance, Installation, Replacement & More in Aliante, Desert Shores, Centennial, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Lone Mountain Village, North LV, Peccole Ranch, Paradise, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
If you are wondering if it’s time to replace your furnace, you can count on the experts at Hal Mechanical to diagnose the problem you are having and give you our best recommendation for how to solve the problem. If you are facing furnace replacement, there is no one that is more qualified for the task than our team of technicians. Call us today!