All you want to do is stay as cool as possible when the temperatures are high. To help you achieve this, your air conditioner should be able. You can get the most from your air conditioner by implement a few practices. Adopting some new habits can allow you to enjoy optimal effectiveness and efficiency from your air conditioning in Las Vegas, NV for the remainder of the summer, no matter if you have a central AC or a ductless system. With this in mind, we at Hal Mechanical would like to share such tips to maximize your air conditioner.
How Do You Maximize Cooling?
1) Use your fans to enhance cool air circulation. You can’t cool the air with fans but running the can contribute to helping you cool off. Allowing you to feel cooler, this is because the air produced by a fan helps evaporate sweat from your body. You can probably use the AC a little less when you feel cooler.
2) Block out the sun during the day. During the hotter parts of the day, try keep the blinds closed and curtains drawn. Since it makes it a lot easier to keep your house cool, by doing this it keeps the heat created by sunlight out of the home. Throughout the summer, this allows your air conditioner to work much more effectively and efficiently.
3) Routinely change the HVAC filter. In keeping your AC running, your HV AC filter plays an important role. To ensure that it captures airborne debris effectively, you want this filter to be as clean as possible, which keeps it out of the internal workings of your air conditioner. Now is the time to do it if you haven’t already gotten a filter change. Every one to three months, our advice is to have your filter changed.
4) Adjust the temperature. It really does make a difference though we know this one might sound weird. Keeping your air conditioner shut between 75 to 78° allows it to effectively pull your home without using too much energy, according to the Department of Energy. Until the temperatures outside start to drop, combine this with the use of fans in the home and you are set to be comfortably.
5) Care for your air conditioner. Make sure to get professional care for your air conditioner when it needs it. Along with getting repairs in a timely manner when issues pop up be sure to schedule maintenance services. For any and all services that you need, the important part to remember is that you should always go to a professional HVAC contractor.
Central Air Conditioner Tune Up Maintenance, Repair & More in Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, North LV, Peccole Ranch, Paradise, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
These tips can help you maintain a more comfortable home in the Vegas Desert as well as help minimize the operating costs. You can come to our team to keep things cool if your air conditioner needs some extra help this summer. The professionals of Hal Mechanical is a reliable source for your air conditioning services, from maintenance to repairs and more, we can help you with your AC.